Now Serving Hot Links

Interesting news from around the blogosphere...

SO WHAT'S UP WITH ALL THE DIET COKE?
A handy guide to demystifying all those new kinds of diet Coke that have sprouted seemingly overnight. Via KIP Food Blog.

CHEESE GRITS AND LOVE
I mentioned this also over at my other blog but just in case you didn't notice it over there, Testosterhome has a sweet Southern tale of love and cheese grits.

HOW DO WE LOVE THEE? LET US COUNT THE WAYS ...
Americans love ranch dressing so much it has inspired an article at Slate. I can't count myself among ranch dressing lovers although I have discovered a simple and delicious recipe that I will be posting later, along with a Southwestern variation that kicks ass (there just is no other way to say it folks). Via The Kitchen Review.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Reading your blog and I figured you'd be interested in advancing your life a bit, call us at 1-206-339-5106. No tests, books or exams, easiest way to get a Bachelors, Masters, MBA, Doctorate or Ph.D in almost any field.

Totally confidential, open 24 hours a day.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Popular posts from this blog

Amaretti

Spicy Tuna Fish Cakes

Curried Cream of Chicken Soup