Hot Links Served Up

QUICK! NAME THAT SERVING SIZE!
John Stossel talks about the serving size myth. This is something a lot of us know about but it is all too easy to forget. Via Lori Byrd.

MMMMMMM ... SHRIMP FRIED RICE
Yurodivi remembers that he meant to share his love of cooking with us ... and I'm glad he did because this recipe looks both simple and great!

THE SUBSTITUTION GAME
I head to the refrigerator. Hmmmm, the only milk I have is vanilla flavored soy. Vanilla is good, I like vanilla flavoring. I pick up the carton and realize there isn't much left. Ah no worries, I can improvise. My 8 cups of milk becomes three cups of milk mixed with 5 cups of water. It's like skim milk, right?
Dinner at The Big Yellow House has never been more interesting as the ingredient substitution leads to ... well, I'll let y'all find out for yourselves.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amaretti

Spicy Tuna Fish Cakes

A Taste of Heaven for Body and Soul