Technology in and for Our Kitchen

EARTHBOXES
I don't enjoy gardening but even a lazy gardener like me can grow practically anything they would like using an Earthbox. These are especially perfect for hot places as the self-watering system gives your plants a fighting chance against the temperatures.

ICE CREAM SPADE
My husband loves ice cream and has some every night. So it only makes sense that we have tried utensil after utensil for easy ice cream scooping. None have ever worked very satisfactorily until I picked up this Oxo Ice Cream Spade last week. No wonder the ice cream places all have them (that was my first clue to try it). Works like a charm no matter how hard the ice cream is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amaretti

Spicy Tuna Fish Cakes

Curried Cream of Chicken Soup