God Bless America, Land That I Love

Happy birthday, USA!

4thjuly


To those who are not Americans, I like the way that podcaster B.J. Harrison says it (as with so many other things he says):
I know that many of my listeners are not American, and to them I wish joy and freedom of the glorious land which they call home. How wonderful to have a day to celebrate independence. To me, independence proclaims our ability to choose right from wrong, and denotes a celebration for the right choices we make. These are the things that give us freedom. May we all rejoice in the freedoms we enjoy, and in the freedoms we create.
Here are 10 good ways to celebrate American freedom.
3) Walk around your house enjoying the lack of soldiers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amaretti

Spicy Tuna Fish Cakes

A Taste of Heaven for Body and Soul