Exciting Announcement: Mouth Wide Open to be Podcast

I am very pleased to announce that John Thorne has graciously agreed to let me podcast his new book, Mouth Wide Open: A Cook and His Appetite. In my opinion, Thorne is a writer on the caliber of M.F.K. Fisher, though his writing is completely his own expression, of course. He writes not only about food, but about how we relate to it, history from many angles ... all relating to a particular recipe or ingredient usually ... and life in general. You are in for a real treat.

I will be interspersing these chapters with another book that will be our "regular" story. The first chapter probably will appear in a couple of weeks after I finish the current book, China Court.

Check out Forgotten Classics for bits of other food writing that has been featured: Eat, Drink, and Be Merry, Why Pie, and Culinaira Russia.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amaretti

Spicy Tuna Fish Cakes

A Taste of Heaven for Body and Soul