5 Things You Don't Know About Me

Daryl at Authentic Malaysian Cuisine & Food Recipes tagged me with this meme. If you haven't dropped by his blog, then you're missing out on a treat. Not only is Daryl charming but he regularly featured delicious but simple recipes and photos.
  1. I'm left handed.

  2. No light of any sort at night can be visible or I can't sleep. We had to get a different clock radio because the one we had could light a stadium at night (that's my story and I'm sticking to it). I also have been known to be awakened by bright moonlight coming through other bedroom doors into the hallway and have to go around shutting doors at night to return the house to decent (and complete) darkness.

  3. I like to eat food warmed to a volcanic temperature ... according to Tom (ok, and Hannah and Rose). Hey, if it's supposed to be hot, I want it to stay hot for more than a couple of minutes. 'Nuff said.

  4. I read all the time. (Yes, most people know this one but it is definitely an idiosyncracy.) All the time. When I'm brushing my teeth. When I'm getting dressed in the morning. Etc. No wonder I clocked in 134 books on my 2005 list. Although now I'm also spending a lot of time reading blog print outs instead of books so that has slowed down a touch.

  5. I love to make lists. Lots and lots of lists. Sometimes I follow them. Sometimes I don't. I especially like to keep them in little notebooks. (It's an organization/memory thing ... but it's also a hobby just because I do it so much)
This has been making the rounds so you can pick it up if you like but I'm not going to tag anyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amaretti

Spicy Tuna Fish Cakes

Curried Cream of Chicken Soup