Quick, Easy and Delicious

From Ron Rolling ... mmmm, eggnog and chocolate ...

About five years ago, when I was working for the wholesale magazine distributor, we had a pot-luck lunch shortly before Christmas. The company provided the main course; the employees were to bring salads and desserts. I opted to make a chocolate pie (pre-made graham cracker shell and instant pudding; I am a bachelor, after all).

Here's the twist: Instead of milk, I used eggnog in the same proportion as directed.

A wire whisk or small blender works well to get the consistency.

Someone commented to me upon sampling that it had a taste of cappachinno (I would guess the nutmeg in the eggnog).

And, yes, you will have to go to confession after eating it. It is sinful.
Tags:Food

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amaretti

Spicy Tuna Fish Cakes

Curried Cream of Chicken Soup