The Julianne

Here's how it works, guys. Your wife has gotten creative, combining a few standard cocktail ingredients in a new way ... and she asks you what would be a good name for her creation.

Name it after her.

It's hard to go wrong after that.

And now you know how our Sunday afternoon worked out. Just fine, thank you.

I present my creation, which is not that original but is surely delicious.

The Julianne

2 ounces brandy
1 ounce lemon juice
1/2 ounce Cointreau (or other orange liqueur)
1/4 ounce Orgeat Syrup (use simple syrup if you don't have any)

Combine all in a cocktail shaker, add ice, and shake. Pour into a cocktail glass.

Comments

Bubbe Bites said…
Julie,
I have been following the Happy Catholic for a few years now. I had no idea you had a food blog. I invite you to check mine out www.mycatholickitchen.com
Julie D. said…
Hi Veronica ... I'll be coming by for a visit! :-)

Popular posts from this blog

Amaretti

Spicy Tuna Fish Cakes

Curried Cream of Chicken Soup