Weekend Joke

An eighty-year old couple is having problems remembering things so they go to the doctor to get checked out. They describe for the doctor the problems they are each having with their memory. After checking the couple out, the doctor tells them that they are physically okay, but that they might want to start writing things down to help them remember. The couple thanks the doctor and leaves. Later that night while watching TV, the old man gets up from his chair. His wife asks, "Where are you going?" He replies, "To the kitchen." She asks him for a bowl of ice cream and he replies, "Sure."

She then asks him, "Don't you think you should write it down so you can remember?" He says, "No, I can remember that."

"Well," she then says, "I also would like some strawberries on top. You had better write that down 'cause I know you'll forget." He says, "I can remember that, you want a bowl of ice cream with strawberries."

"Well," she replies, "I also would like whipped cream on top. I know you will forget that, so you better write it down." With irritation in his voice, he says, "I don't need to write that down, I can remember that."

He fumes off into the kitchen. When he returns twenty minutes later he hands her a plate of bacon and eggs. She stares at the plate for a moment and says, "You forgot my toast."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amaretti

Spicy Tuna Fish Cakes

Curried Cream of Chicken Soup