From Marcia's Files

Who's Marcia? My good friend who I didn't know had a passion for cooking until I started a cooking blog and the recipes started raining down. Lucky me ... and lucky you! (What did we talk about before recipes? Here's a hint, my other blog is Happy Catholic and we met at a retreat.)

Corn Bread Casserole
1 can whole kernel corn (drained)
1 can cream style corn
1 (8 oz.) pkg corn muffin mix ("Jiffy" brand recommended)
1 c sour cream (1 small container)
½ cup butter, melted
1 to 1-½ c shredded cheese
1 can chopped green chiles or a few chopped jalapeƱos

Preheat 350. In large bowl mix 2 cans of corn, chiles, muffin mix, sour cream and butter. Pour into greased casserole dish. Bake 45 min or until golden brown. Top with cheese and return to oven 5-10 min or until cheese is melted. Let stand 5 min and then serve warm.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Amaretti

Spicy Tuna Fish Cakes

Curried Cream of Chicken Soup