- In the Kitchen with Bella: Dom talks about cooking with canned Indian sauces and Melanie gives her mother's Beef Stroganoff recipe.
- Not only did Pim cook french fries in horse fat but in answer to many questions she sought out Harold McGee for expert advice. A fascinating article.
- Rum and ginger beer ... mmmmm. Darwin Catholic has the recipe and a little talk about rum to go with it.
- Rambling Spoon shares an email from a Lithuanian reader about On Food and Liberty.
- The ghost of an English soldier in a northern Indian village bothers people for a nice cuppa tea and a few biscuits.
- Phnomenon sets us straight about Cambodian food in Why Travellers Dislike Khmer Food
- No, not Penzey's. The other venerable spice institution ... Pendery's (free registration required).